Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rainy Day!

A few weeks ago it was raining in my town. There was this huge thunderstorm so dark and wet (that sounds soooo wrong >.>) anyways, it was AMAZING! I love when it rains in game specially a thunderstorm! they so fun plus relaxing!

 I was going around walking and running and listening to my steps. I just love the rain!!!!!
 Btw check how my town looks different hehehehe new town layout and path!!! so check my dream town soon :3 
 I noticed I had the same umbrella as merengue lol 
 Poncho has sooooommmmeee real issues >.>
 Ok, hold up! merengue is very "friendly" with Marshal... I think they on great terms since last fight... 
 I Dont think Static likes this relationship... 

 Mallary is good to poncho so at least he got that going for him which is nice
 He really wants some abs xD
 lol yeah very him... 

I think we should all start pressing benches xD

I agree tho I'm not a boy ok, I might be a little sassy every once in a while but not a boy.. get your facts straight


matching umbrellas again XD 
yeah with those benching muscles lol
awww poor Stitchess... no bueno.
yeah thats cool xD


And thats that for now! Now go and press some benches with poncho on my dream town *0*

No comments:

Post a Comment