Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Sweetest Home: A Happy Home Design Challenge

My latest master piece. "The Sweetest Home" is this month online challenge in which the player has one opportunity to design a home for nook according to his theme. 

For the outside, I stated I bit on the comfort zone using the sweets items for the roof, walls, doors and fence. 

The huge cake was one of the items provided by nook which I didn't have to use. But since I wanted to yard to look like an outside party, I used it as center piece. 
 

Then I started working on the inside while using roof decorations.
 

Finally finished the inside, and told Nook I was done. 

He then proceeded to check the inside and outside of the house.


Finally I invited Opal, Cherry, Rasher and Jeremiah to be part of the party.

Bye bye ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment